1. Your contact information
Specifically, we may collect the following information:
• Your name, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, date of birth, username, password and other personally identifiable information;
• Certain financial or demographic profile information to be used in the aggregate, such as your age, gender, purchase history, interests, zip/postal code or country. Demographic information is not considered personal information unless it is linked to personal information about a specific user;
• Service provider name and the date, time and content of any messages sent from you to us;
• IP address and other technical information collected from the servers utilized by you or your vendors, such as information and data that is automatically collected upon visiting the Website (i.e., webpage http headers (home server domain names, internet protocol address, operating system type, browser type and language) and user-specific or aggregate information on what pages you access on the Website). Technical information is not considered personal information unless it is linked to personal information about a specific user;
• Credit/debit card and other billing information, including cardholder transaction data, card numbers, expiration dates, billing addresses and CVV codes;
• Information provided on any application (including the App) or authorization and any other information you or your mobile device provides to us;
• Information regarding uses of the services; and
• Other information provided to us in any way, shape or form.
2. Methods of Collecting Information
We may collect information in one or more of the following ways:
- Through the completion of electronic forms found on the Website or on a third party-hosted website, whether via computer or mobile device;
- Through the completion of paper forms provided to us;
- Through SMS (Short Message Service) messages sent via cell phone, or through e-mail and other communications;
- Through telephone calls made to us, or vice versa;
- Through surveys;
- Through referring websites or third parties, including social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google+ and others;
- Through the maintenance and analysis of Website server logs; and
- Via “cookies” (small text files placed by us on your computer(s)), single pixel GIF image files (also called “Web beacons”), Website server log analysis and other similar technological means.
- Certain portions of the Website may require that you register for an Account before being able to access them. On those portions of the Website that require registration, we may collect information to create your account, as well as to determine specific content, products and services that may be of particular interest to you. By collecting and maintaining accurate information, we learn more about your interests and needs and are better able to provide you with such content and with offers for such products and services.
3. Use of Collected Information
We may use the information we collect to identify the parties with whom we are dealing and to provide customized information and offers of products and services. We currently use third party services that display customized content and advertising provided by us. We may use the information for statistical and/or marketing purposes, to improve our technologies, to provide information about our company and to deliver advertising and promotional information from our partners and third party vendors. We may track your use of the Website over time for the purpose of, among other things, enhancing your experience on the Website and providing marketing messages, promotions, offers of products and services and other content which we think may be of specific interest to you.
We reserve the right to share, rent, sell or otherwise disclose the information we collect from you to third parties. We may also share your information with certain third parties in other circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm and/or ensuring the security of our network and services. We may also use the information you provide to market products and services to you. We may obtain your information through third parties by virtue of advertisements placed by us on websites maintained by those third parties. We will collect and/or share certain of your information with third parties for the purposes of fulfilling orders for products or services placed by you and for providing you with newsletters or other communications. We may also use information provided by you to manage your Account.
We may store or transfer your credit/debit card data in order to more easily provide services to you. If such credit/debit card and other billing information is collected and/or stored, such credit/debit card and other billing information will be collected and transferred over a secure connection in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements, and is used only for processing underlying transactions. We will share this information only with those directly involved in the processing of the underlying transaction, and who maintain appropriate security measures designed to safeguard such information.
We may provide you with direct access to functionality from other third parties, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Spotify, advertising networks and others. The placement of social media widgets, or advertising units on the Website may permit these third parties to see information about you and your activities via cookies, web beacons and other technologies they place and/or access on your browser or device, even if you do not interact with them.
We may add your information to our databases to contact you through future e-mails, postal mailings and SMS text-messaging regarding site updates, upcoming events, new products and services and/or the status of orders placed online. We use geolocation for purposes of tracking location when our Website is used and in order to better target product and service offerings and other information to our users.
We reserve the right to release information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole discretion, deem necessary to comply with applicable law.
Please also note:
- a. Account Information: If you create an account with GETCBD, we may store and use the information you provide during that process, such as your full name, email address, zip code, physical address, and other information you may provide with your account, such as your gender, phone number, and birth date. We may publicly display your first name and last initial, or other content you submit through the registration process, as part of your account profile. You can modify some of the information associated with your account through your account settings. Alternatively, you may contact us directly to do so by emailing: email@example.com. If you believe that someone has created an unauthorized account depicting you or your likeness, you can request its removal by flagging it.
- b. Public Content: Your contributions to the Service left in the comments sections on our Website are intended for public consumption and are therefore viewable by the public, including your ratings, reviews, collections. Your account profile is not public. You may contact us directly to make changes to your account by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- c. Communications: When you sign up for an account or use certain features, you are opting to receive messages from GETCBD. You can manage some of your messaging preferences through navigating to account settings or alternatively, you may contact us directly to make changes to your account by emailing: email@example.com. Note that you cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative, transactional, or legal messages from GETCBD. We may also track your actions in response to the messages you receive from us or through the Service, such as whether you deleted, opened, or forwarded such messages. If you exchange messages with others through the Service, we may store them in order to process and deliver them, allow you to manage them, and we may review and disclose them in connection with investigations related to use of the Service, as well as our efforts to improve the Service. We may not deliver messages that we believe are objectionable, such as spam messages, fraudulent solicitations, or requests to exchange reviews for compensation. If you send or receive messages through the Service via SMS text message, we may log phone numbers, phone carriers, and the date and time that the messages were processed. Carriers may charge recipients for texts that they receive. We may also store information that you provide through communications to us, including from phone calls, letters, emails and other electronic messages, or in person. Our calls with you may be monitored and recorded for quality purposes.
- d. Transactions: If you initiate a transaction through the Service, we may collect and store information about you, such as your name, phone number, address, email, and payment information (such as a credit card number and expiration date), as well as any other information you provide to us, in order to process your transaction, send communications about them to you, and populate forms for future transactions. This information may be shared with third parties, and third parties may share such information with us, for the same purposes. When you submit credit card numbers, we encrypt that information using industry standard technology. If you write reviews about products, we may publicly display the fact that you made that acquisition.
- e. Activity: We may store information about your use of the Service, such as your search activity, the pages you view, the date and time of your visit. We also may store information that your computer or mobile device may provide to us in connection with your use of the Service, such as your browser type, type of computer or mobile device, browser language, IP address, WiFi information such as SSID, mobile carrier, phone number, unique device identifier, advertising identifier, location (including geolocation, beacon based location, and GPS location), and requested and referring URLs. We may also receive and store your location whenever our mobile applications are running, including when running in the background, if you enable our mobile apps to access such information in the course of using the Service. You may be able to limit or disallow our use of certain location data through your device or browser settings, for example by adjusting the "Location Services" settings for our applications in iOS privacy settings.
- f. Different Devices: You may access the Service through different devices (e.g., your mobile phone or desktop computer) and different platforms (e.g., website or mobile app). The information that we collect and store through those different uses may be cross-referenced and combined, and your contributions through one GETCBD platform will typically be similarly visible and accessible through all other GETCBD platforms.
4. Web Technologies
You may encounter cookies from third parties that have ads on the application, but they are also under our control.
Processes Intended to make the Service work in the way you expect. For example, we use a Cookie that tells us whether you have already signed up for an account.
Authentication, Security, and Compliance Intended to prevent fraud, protect your data from unauthorized parties, and comply with legal requirements.
Preferences Intended to remember information about how you prefer the Service to behave and look.
Notifications Intended to allow or prevent notices of information or options that we think could improve your use of the Service.
Advertising Intended to make advertising more relevant to users and more valuable to advertisers.
Analytics Intended to help us understand how visitors use the Service. For example, we use a Cookie that tells us how our search suggestions correlate to your interactions with the search page.
You can set some Cookie preferences through your device or browser settings, but doing so may affect the functionality of the Service. The method for disabling Cookies may vary by device and browser, but can usually be found in your device or browser preferences or security settings. For example, iOS and Android devices each have settings which are designed to limit forms of ad tracking. For flash cookies, you can manage your privacy settings by clicking here. Please note that changing any of these settings does not prevent the display of certain advertisements to you.
b. Tracking Pixels We employ a software technology called tracking pixels (a/k/a web beacons/web bugs/clear gifs) that enables us to better manage the content on the Website by informing us what content is effective. Tracking pixels are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of visitors to a website. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, tracking pixels are embedded invisibly on website pages and are about the size of the period at the end of a sentence. We do not tie the information gathered by tracking pixels to your personally identifiable information.
c. Log Files. As is true of most websites, we gather information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp and clickstream data. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the Website, to track the movements of users around the Website and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
d. Do Not Track. When you use the Website, we may receive “do not track” requests from you, whether via signals from web browsers or other mechanisms. At this time, we do not respond to such “do not track” requests, although we may choose to do so in the future.
e. Security. We take reasonable precautions to protect the confidentiality and security of your personally identifiable information by using industry recognized security safeguards such as site monitoring, secured networks and servers, firewalls and encryption. When we ask for sensitive information, we protect it through the use of encryption during transmission, such as SSL (Secure Socket Layer). Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the Internet is completely secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information within industry standards, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your personally identifiable information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer/mobile device. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Our employees are trained and required to safeguard your information. Our internal controls limit access to personally identifiable information based on job functionality.
f. Communications. Based upon the personally identifiable information that you provide to us, we may send you a welcome e-mail. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries, to provide any services you request, to provide newsletters or other updates that you request and to manage your Account. In addition, when you register an Account with us, you may choose to consent to our contacting you by e-mail and to receiving our e-mail subscriptions, editorial e-mails and advertorial e-mails (see below) from us. If, at any time, you no longer want us to contact you by e-mail and/or receive our e-mail subscriptions, editorial e-mails and advertorial e-mails, you may opt out of these functions by changing the preferences in your Account. You can contact customer service by e-mail, telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below to assist you with any such changes to your Account.
5. Third Parties
Third parties may receive information about you as follows:
b. Content Partners: We allow third party partners to use and display some of the public content available through the Service, such as your reviews, and other information detailed above.
c. Service Providers: We may rely on third party providers to support or provide some of the services that are available through the Service. We may also rely on third party providers to perform certain services for us in connection with your use of the Service, such as communications and hosting services, network security, technical and customer support, tracking and reporting functions, quality assurance testing, payment processing, our own marketing of the Service, and other functions. We may share information from or about you with these third party providers so that they can perform their services or complete your requests. These third party providers may share information with us that they obtain from or about you in connection with providing their services or completing your requests. Third party providers may also share this information with their subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control. Some of our web pages utilize framing techniques to serve content to you from our third party providers, while preserving the look and feel of the Service. In such cases, please note that the information you provide is being provided to the third party.
d. Aggregate or Anonymous Information: We may share user information in the aggregate with third parties. For example, we may disclose the number of users that have been exposed to, or clicked on, advertisements. We may also disclose anonymized information about your use on GETCBD, for example if you engage in a transaction in connection with GETCBD, we may publicly disclose information about the transaction.
f. Investigations and Legal Disclosures: We may investigate and disclose information from or about you if we have a good faith belief that such investigation or disclosure: (a) is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process and law enforcement instructions and orders, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process or law enforcement requests served on us; (b) is helpful to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service; or (c) protects our rights, reputation, property, or that of our users, affiliates, or the public. If you flag or otherwise complain to us about content through the Service, we may share the substance of your complaint with the contributor of that content in order to provide an opportunity for the contributor to respond.
g. Links: The Service may link to third party services, like a business’s URL. Except as set forth herein, we do not share your personal information with them, and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We suggest you read the privacy policies on or applicable to all such third party services.
6. Data retention and account termination
We use various safeguards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
8. Manage Accurate Information
9. International Users
GETCBD is based in the United Kingdom. Please be aware that information you provide to us or that we obtain as a result of your use of the Website, an Account, or any services provided by us may be processed and transferred to, and be subject to the laws of, the UK. The privacy and data protection laws in the UK may not be equivalent to similar laws in your country of residence. By using the Website or an Account, or by providing us with your information, you consent to the collection, transfer, storage and processing of information to and within the UK. If our cookies or other software detects IP addresses located in a country outside the UK, we reserve the right to deny access to any and all of our services.
10. Contact us
EMT APPLIED TECHNOLOGY LTD.
156 Great Charles Street Queensway, Crossway, Birmingham, B3 3HN, UNITED KINGDOM
12. Your phone number
13. Your order information
We can collect information such as payment method, order details, order amount and discount coupons used. This information is used to analyze and improve the use of the application. This information may be shared with our employees or third parties in any of the stages of the delivery of your order or may be used in the analysis and support of your use of the Application.
14. Navigation and click information
While browsing the app, navigation and click information about the pages you clicked and the buttons and links you clicked are kept to access information such as the pages you visit, the time you spent on a page, the time you ordered. This information does not reveal your identity or directly associated with you. This information is used for campaigns, promotions and referrals that may be of interest to you on the completion, analysis and development of your orders through the application, increasing the use of the application, providing information in legally required situations and websites of the Application or third party. This information may be shared with our employees or the third parties concerned in any of the stages of their order or may be used in the analysis and support of your use of the Application.