1. Ratification of the Contract
By downloading GETCBD application, you can become a member when necessary information is filled. Every GETCBD user, accepts and obeys the Terms and Conditions set here by EMT APPLIED TECHNOLOGY and (“GETCBD”) and this User Agreement (“Agreement”).
GETCBD provides users with the possibility of ordering CBD products from brands included in the system from applications that can be developed on mobile phones, smart TVs or similar systems and other related services.
3. GETCBD User System
4. Obligations of the User
While the user is using GETCBD services,
- GETCBD assumes that the information provided in the user registration form is correct and it is the responsibility of user in the occurrence damages to himself or third parties that may arise from incorrect or incomplete information (such as wrong subscription number) when necessary.
- User accepts that he is responsible for any transaction with the subscription number or registered phone number;
- The copyright of the services and software provided by GETCBD is owned by GETCBD, and it shall not reproduce or distribute such software in any way;
- The use of GETCBD's services, personal ideas, ideas, expressions, files attached to the GETCBD environment, the personal information sent by the responsibility of the user and the brands in the system, including, but not limited to any dispute that may arise due to these files GETCBD.
- GETCBD is free to publish and not publish these opinions, and has the right to edit these opinions and comments through moderators and to correct spelling mistakes;
- In some cases, the services provided by GETCBD may include content older than 18 years old, and GETCBD will not be liable for the illegal display of such content;
- GETCBD shall not be liable for the information messages and files that will be lost and / or missing during the use of the GETCBD services and transmitted to the wrong address;
- Not to access the services offered by GETCBD in any manner other than the manner specified by GETCBD and / or unauthorized modification of the software in any way, not to use certain ones that have been changed, and to cover all material and moral damages that GETCBD may incur if it does not comply with these rules;
- GETCBD cannot be held responsible for any damages resulting from unauthorized reading or use of user data; GETCBD shall not be liable for any damages resulting from unauthorized use, sharing or publication of user shares by third parties;
- Not to send threatening, immoral messages or comments against the laws of the UK and international agreements;
- The correspondence to be added to the media, subject titles, nicknames in accordance with the general ethics, etiquette and legal rules, and related to the correspondence of all publishing, processing and reproduction, dissemination, signs, sound and / or image transmission means to transmit to the public, third parties, transfer and all payments are transferred to GETCBD according to the Intellectual property legislation of the UK.
- All users accept not harass and threaten other users;
- Not to adversely affect the use of GETCBD by other users;
- Not to publish, reproduce or distribute material or information that is infringing on the names of individuals or institutions, violating, immoral, inappropriate or illegal;
- Not to advertise, sell or offer any goods or services, or engage in surveys, contests or chain letters;
- Not to send information or programs that may damage information or software on other users' computers; compensation from GETCBD for any damages incurred due to the use of the GETCBD system, that any registration or materials obtained using the GETCBD services are solely within the consent of the user, malfunctions on his computer or smartphone, loss of information and other losses.
- Users can not use GETCBD services for commercial or advertising purposes without permission from GETCBD; GETCBD can monitor the entire system at any time or continuously;
- GETCBD has the right to intervene and terminate the user and terminate its membership if it acts in violation of the rules;
- GETCBD may use its own system for commercial purposes; users accept not to transmit information that is prohibited by law and not to share data that is not authorized to be sent, such as chain mail, software viruses, etc.;
- Not to record, disseminate, misuse personal information of others; · That at the time of delivery of the order, the service has to pay the fee previously notified to them by the chosen means of payment, otherwise the product may not be delivered to them;
- Declaration that cookies (cookies) are used in the GETCBD application system, that cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to the cookie file on the hard disk of the user's computer, allowing users to navigate the GETCBD, and assisting in the preparation of content appropriate to the needs of users who access the site, if necessary. and accepts.
5. Powers Granted to GETCBD
- GETCBD may temporarily suspend or stop the operation of the system and the online payment system at any time.
- GETCBD shall have no liability to its users or third parties for the temporary suspension or suspension of the use of the system or the online payment system.
- GETCBD may temporarily suspend or suspend the possibility of payment of the relevant users through the Online Payment Method due to user transactions that raise security suspicion.
- The phone number will be displayed after filling out the application fields submitted by GETCBD and will be confirmed with a one-time SMS password sent to this phone number.
- GETCBD will take the necessary care to ensure that its services are delivered in a timely, safe and error-free manner, that the results obtained from the use of the service are accurate and reliable, and that the service quality meets the expectations, but does not commit them.
- GETCBD has the authority to backup and delete some or all of the files, messages, and messages that will be kept in the environment during the usage of the system. GETCBD will not be held responsible for backup and deletion.
- GETCBD provides information, documents, software, design, graphics, etc., which it produces and / or purchases from outside. copyright of works and property.
- Sales in the GETCBD system are limited to the availability of the brands' products at the time of order. GETCBD may not be able to deliver products that are not in the respective brand to the user.
- Information, documents, software, design, graphics, etc. that are generated by GETCBD users and uploaded to the system by their own free will (such as messages, poems, news, files added to the clipboard). GETCBD has the right to publish, process, share in the social media networks and / or to transfer to any other address deemed appropriate by GETCBD within the GETCBD system. Copying, processing and / or publishing this published information by other users is likely. In such cases, the user will not charge any royalties from GETCBD.
- The obligation to change the price and product specifications of the products offered for sale in the GETCBD system belongs to the brands included in the GETCBD system. In the event that an error occurs in price and product specification information, GETCBD may notify the users and deliver the product or cancel the order to correct this error.
- GETCBD will use due diligence to provide accurate and honest disclosure of the products offered in the GETCBD system, but GETCBD shall not be liable for any problems or damages resulting from incomplete and / or incorrect descriptions of the brands in the system.
- GETCBD may allow the user to access websites and mobile services outside of the GETCBD application system. In this case, the user agrees in advance that GETCBD is not responsible for the content of the sites to which they will switch.
- GETCBD may convert services that do not require user membership over time to membership, open additional services, partially or fully modify some services, or convert them into paid services. In this case, the user reserves the right to terminate the agreement and withdraw from membership.
- GETCBD may make changes in the implementation of this agreement, modify existing articles or add new substances, without prejudice to users for future technical requirements and compliance with the legislation.
- GETCBD is not responsible for the content provided by the brands in the system.
6. Intended Use
Users agree that all orders placed on the GETCBD system, all purchases made for personal use, are not intended for resale.
The price of the products will be the price quoted in the Web Site at the time we accept your order.
The price will include any applicable value added tax, but not the cost of delivery.
In addition to the price, you will have to pay our delivery charges as quoted in the Web Site at the time we accept your order – unless you qualify for free delivery. The amount of these charges varies according to the method of delivery and the delivery address you specify in your order.
Payment is made by credit or debit card, Amazon Pay or direct bank transfer at the time we accept your order. (the payment methods we accept are listed in the Web Site at the time you place your order).
Refunds will generally be made by means of a credit to your original payment method.
Although every care is taken in the quality of content on this site, there may occasionally be an error and items may be mis-priced. In this event we will either: contact you to ask if you wish to cancel the order, or simply cancel the order and notify you, at our own discretion.
We are under no obligation to supply goods at the incorrect price.
8. Personal Data
When the user becomes a member of GETCBD, he / she approves the User Agreement and during his / her application within the application after the membership, the person responsible for data protection with his / her name, surname, e-mail address, order address (s), telephone number (“Personal Data / s”) shared with GETCBD Declares that it expressly consents to its processing, transfer to third parties and abroad within the framework of the principles set forth in the Law.
Processing of Personal Data, transferring it to third parties and abroad is based on the legal relationship established between the User and GETCBD. Personal Data may be processed by GETCBD and GETCBD affiliates within the scope of this contractual relationship and by GETCBD and its affiliates having contractual relationships for purposes such as marketing, analysis and statistics, may be transferred to third parties and abroad or used anonymously. In addition, Users may place order information (other than their Personal Data, all behaviors on the Website (or similar mobile or electronic medium used), such as order details), such as the dealers they order, the type of product ordered, the number of orders, the time of the order, and the region where they are placed. data (“Data / s”) by GETCBD, GETCBD subsidiaries and business partners. Users acknowledge and agree that they are open to anonymous use in order to provide better service with third parties or to run various applications or programs on GETCBD in the process, processing and listing and / or anonymized analysis.
9. Legal Obligations
Transactions arising from all legal changes outside the scope of this Agreement are not the responsibility of GETCBD and are reflected in the Agreement.
If the user cannot be found at the address he has chosen in the GETCBD system during the product delivery process made by the brands in the system, his order will be left to the alternative address if provided. If the alternative address is not available too, in this case, the user is obliged to accept legal obligations arising from ordering to an address where he or she does not exist.
11. Obligation to Retain Information and Proof:
12. Applicable Law and Competent Courts and Enforcement Offices
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the United Kingdom.
This Agreement shall enter into force between the parties indefinitely after the user completes the user registration form.
The Parties may terminate this Agreement at any time. The rights of the parties to each other at the time of termination of the Agreement shall not be affected.
15. Online Store Terms
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
16. General Conditions
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
17. Accuracy, Completeness and Timeliness of Information
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
18. Modifications to the Service and Prices
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
19. Products or Services (if applicable)
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
20. Accuracy of Billing and Account Information
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Refund Policy.
21. Optional Tools
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
22. Third Party Links
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
23. User Comments, Feedback and other Submissions
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, contradict industry laws and regulations, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and FTC, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
24. Personal Information
25. Errors, Inaccuracies and Omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
26. Prohibited Uses
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
27. Disclaimer of warranties, limitation of liability
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall GETCBD, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
28. Medical Disclaimer
GETCBD does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
If you think you are or may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information you find on our website or provided to you by us. None of the information contained herein is intended to be a suitable medical diagnosis or construed as medical advice or recommended treatment. If you are considering making any changes to your lifestyle, diet or nutrition, you should first consult your doctor or healthcare provider.
All products sold on GETCBD only contain the legal amount of THC = 0.2% or below.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless GETCBD and our partners, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
31. Entire Agreement
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
32. Changes to Terms of Service
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
33. Contact Information
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org